Tuesday 8 January 2013

Wednesday
2nd January 2013...

        Today we entered lab class at Sri Laksamana.We need to surfed internet to do online quiz that Miss zu asked before.It was easy because I asked Wasim to tell what the answer..Haha..So I got full mark for my first quiz.I am verry happy.

        After that,we played an interesting game.First we must divided group to be four and must have six members for one group.The six members for my group are Faiz Adha, Abdul Wasim, Shafiqah Azmi, Asnawi, Khairul Bariah, and me.We had to watch the video on the big screen then we need to guest the hidden meaning of the video shown.After that we must interpret what we understand based on video by creating our main point and show it to All my friend. Faiz Adha wrote our main point and show it to Miss Zu.

       Miss Zu read our main point and cannot except it.So we got zero point because it doesn't related with the video shown.Then we continued to second video.It's time for me to read our main point.Unfortunately,we still got zero point until class dismiss..It's was so embrassing. After that the loser had to give a big hand to the winners.

1 comment:

  1. you got full mark for the first quiz? congratulation ya.Good job Fikri

    ReplyDelete