Tuesday 19 February 2013

Monday
7 January 2013


     Today,Miss Zu wanted us to bring laptop for commenting each other in the blog.
I dont have a laptop because my brother borrowed my laptop before this.So I tried to lend a laptop from my friends to do a commenting.

       After I bought a laptop,we need to surfed internet from Dewan Seri Peria.Unfortunately, wifi UITM at Dewan Seri Peria was very slow and most of my friends couldn't access the internet.Then Miss zu want us went to library for access the internet.

       We arrived at library and surfed internet at computer lab.I opened my blog and comment my friends blog.I am very shock because my follower have one person..The person is Izzat..My blog was quietly not popular than others..So our class was dismiss at 4 o'clock

1 comment:

  1. eh,at Dewan Seri Peria we get a strength line la..maybe your laptop get broken.. i getting stress when we surfed at a library..i cannot access the internet..huh !!

    ReplyDelete